Inika Mineral Eye Shadow in Lightening

Inika Mineral Eye Shadow in Lightening

The Inika Mineral Eye Shadow in Lightening is a loose mineral eyeshadow in a shimmery pure white color. I personally like to use it as a highlighter. That means that I don’t use Lightening on my whole eyelid, but instead I use it in the inner corners of my eyes or as an accent color to add some light to my eyes. The shimmery finish beautifully captures the light and gives you that fresh-eyed look. You’ll be amazed to see what that little bit of brightness can do for your eyes!

Review (Inika Liquid Foundation, Mineral Blush & Mineral Eye Shadow) (9)


Review (Inika Liquid Foundation, Mineral Blush & Mineral Eye Shadow) (10)




Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll