Griya Kelapa Coconut Lime Hand Cream

Griya Kelapa Coconut Lime Hand Cream
Review (Bali Cosmetics part I) (7)

This hand cream with rice protein, coconut and lime softens and nourishes dry hands. I have very dry hands and I go through tubes of hand cream like a mad woman. A small tube lasts me about two weeks, and then it’s empty. I am already a third in this Griya Kelapa Coconut Lime Hand Cream but I really try to use as little product as possible, because it smells soooo good and I want to enjoy this hand cream for as long as I can. The mix of coconut and lime – all-natural of course – really smells amazing. And the hand cream also softens and moisturizes my hands as promised. It doesn’t necessarily do a better or worse job than other hand creams, but I am giving it extra points just for the smell. What can I say, I’m a sucker for products that smell nice.
Price: 24.90 CHF at Bali Cosmetics.


Conclusion

I bet you already saw this coming, but I am pleasantly surprised by the products. By the hand cream, obviously, but also by the two hair oils. So I apologize for all those times that I said how awful I thought hair oil was and how terrible it was for people with my hair type. I have to set the record straight: hair oil doesn’t necessarily make your hair look greasy and even people with my hair type can use it to get healthier hair. So yes, I was wrong. But if it gets me better, stronger hair in the end, then I don’t mind being wrong :-)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll