MY PASJEL CHERRY TENDER CREAM REVIEW

MY PASJEL CHERRY TENDER CREAM REVIEW


I was 18 years old when I had chicken pox. I stayed for 5 days in the hospital because of that. I had pox *everywhere*. There are lot of pox in my body that I can't barely count. I had no idea how horrible I looked until one day I saw my face in a morror. It was a bad case with pox sites inside my eyelids, mouth and all over my girly bits. It really feels uncomfortable and it is so itchy that I really want to scratch it with my nails. I didn't have a fever until a few days after it started. I didn't find that oatmeal baths and calamine lotion helped much--basically, the only time that I am not scratching it is whenever I'm asleep. 


After weeks of waiting, the pox turned in scab. During that time, I felt like this scabs will stay in my body for the rest of my life. Out of maybe 200 pox on my face, I was only left with 20 scars, 3 on each of my hand, 3 in my right shoulder and 5 on my back. And you can notice it immediately because it is dark.

Since then, I became shy and aloof with my friends and some of my friends are not walking with me anymore because they are scared of chicken pox. And the worst is, I already have 20 scars on my face and pimples are also growing on my cheeks and forehead. I felt helpless with this. I never went out of the house after that. I don't want to talk to anybody because I think they are not looking at my eyes, they are only looking at my chicken pox scars and pimples. 

Since then, all I want to do is to remove the pimples in my face as well as my scars. I checked the home remedies to get rid of the scars and I tried everything but I still have this pimple and scars.


Then one day a soap caught my attention named Pasjel Cherry Tender Night Facial Cream. Online says that the cream has ingredients that could treat acne scars and any other kind of scars. Since I am very desperate to remove this mess in my face. I purchased 4 boxes of Pasjel Cherry Tender Night Facial Cream. And as soon as I got this, I already tried it. I don't want to waste a day not using this cream. 

I only used the cream for a week, I was surprised with the outcome. My pimples got dry and my chicken pox scars lighten. 


Everything that I am expecting from this cream happened after 2 weeks of using it. All my pox marks are no longer visible because it's color is even on my body. Then my pimples are now gone and the pimple marks are starting to slough off. Plus, this Pasjel Cherry Tender Night Facial Cream made my skin whiter than before and it also gave moisture on my skin. I had this kind of skin for few weeks, what more if I am going to use this cream for months. I have never been this happy all my life. 

You can buy Pasjel Cherry Tender Night Facial Cream on the authorized sellers like www.pasjelbabyskin.com/.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll